Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

Making Hangi

My first time doing hangi was alright but the thing that made me upset was that I didn't get to eat it when it was ready. When we were making the hangi the first thing we did was cleaning up the potato and the kumara. When we went down to where we're cooking it some of the stuff members were already there. The energy that I saw and felt was the heat energy and the light energy of the fire from the wood which had chemical proteins in it. Making hangi is different from the island way.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting your recount Sene, I'm sorry you didn't go to collect it! Hey I was just wondering - how is Maori hangi different to the island way? I would be really interested to find out about that :) Did you notice that you used a W-Start Sentence in your writing - "When we went down to where we're cooking it some of the staff members were already there." Great work.

    ReplyDelete