Pages

Monday 29 May 2017

Pink Shirt Day.



WALT: Do our work about Pink shirt day.
This is my work about pink shirt day and also this is my work that I did with my buddy name Matthew.
Last Friday our whole school got where pink shirt. On Friday I had no pink shirt or anything that has pink in it so I ask my sister if she has a pink polish and she said yes so ask her if I could use it. On that Friday I lots of my friends wearing pink pants and some of them were wearing pink shirt.
What I like about this day is that I saw lots of kids helping those who needed help.
My next step for Pink shirt day is to try and put down more information.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and I also hope that you enjoy the video.
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING & READING!!!
GOD BLESS YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment