Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Maze Game and Flappy Bird Codes

In the Maze presentation, the blocks that I was using was (move forward, turn right, turn left and repeat blocks). For Flappy bird presentation was flap, end game, when hit ground, set speed when hitting an obstacle and score point.
The code and block for maze presentation enable me to move the angry bird around and made me get to the end of the maze. The code and block for Flappy bird Presentation enable me to make the bird fly through obstacles, score points, get more speed and hit obstacles to complete the task.
What I learnt from this exercise was that coding can help you with making your own game and also it helped me finished the Maze game and the flappy bird really easy. 

1 comment:

  1. I am really impressed with your level of commitment and the fact that you have caught up on your work, even though you had to leave class to attend your music lessons. Your reflections provide a good description of the codes that you have learnt so far.

    ReplyDelete