Pages

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Explanation Writing

WALA: how to show whanaungatanga in our community.
This week for writing we were talking about explanation writing and what does it mean to me. For me explanation writing it like when you explain something but in a writing form. This week we have to come up with a writing about 4 different types of titles. The one I chose was how to show whanaungatanga in our community.

The way to show whanaungatanga in our community is to show respect to other s and treats others the way you want them to treat you. First I came up with my own title and then I have to write a introduction about it. After that we have to write at least three paragraph about what our title is.

For me if you live in a place that full of whanaungatanga it will feel like heaven because everyone is encouraging other to do the right thing and everyone is building up positive relationship with other even though if you don't know then. Showing Whanaungatanga is something that important to me because it helps me show good relationship with others. But if you live in a place that full of disrespectful and people not doing the right thing. That place will look like the dump and you won't feel like leaving in it.

What I like about this work was when we have to come up with our own title because I straight away got my title in my mind then I think again if that a good title then I wrote it down. What I found hard was trying to write my introduction about how to show whanaungatanga in our community. My next step is to make sure I try my best to write more and more information about what we are learning about.

No comments:

Post a Comment