Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

MAths, timetables

Today for maths me and my buddy Tevita was doing our timetable, we have to verse each other and see who is good at doing their timetables. During that time it made me feel so happy because I finally get to verse someone that is good at their multiplication. Most of the questions I didn't answer because it was too hard. Tevita nearly got all of the answer's right in the first place.

Image result for timetables
What I learnt for the task is that keep going if is to hard for you to do. Even though is was to hard for me I still manage to get some of them right. What I found hard is try to answer the questions right as fast as I can under three seconds. I enjoying doing this and I also want to do it more and more.
THANK YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment