Pages

Sunday 25 June 2017

Kiwi sport - (Basketball).

IALT: show teamwork with my peers and friend while playing basketball.

Today was our last session for Basketball and we played games. The games we were playing was Golden Child and Sideline Basketball. The first thing we did when we got there was running across the court and then getting into two groups. After we got into our two groups then we went to setup for Golden Child. Peter our coach, asked us what was our team's name. We decided Tamaki was our group's name. The other team's was called Cavalier. 
Image result for basketballImage result for NBA
The challenges that I got today was trying to work as a team. Also try to make sure that we all participate. The other thing that I found hard for basketball today was when we were playing our last game because we have to try and work together with everyone in our team. What I like the best while playing basketball was when we were playing Golden Child. The reason why I like Golden Child is because we have to try and run across the court without the other team getting their shot inside the hoop. The other thing that I liked from basketball today was when we played basketball because we got to run in groups by groups. My thoughts and feelings while playing basketball was that I wish that we should have more times and also I wish that we should do it for one more day. It is important to have teamwork, so we can get along with our friends and those that we never been with before. My feelings about our teamwork today we alright because we all encourage our mate to try their best. My feelings about sharing the ball today was find because when ever someone has the ball they share it with others.
THANK YOU!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment