Pages

Tuesday 6 June 2017

(Reading), We should grow superfood instead of buying them.

ILAT: write down things about superfood and the reason why re should grow them instead of buying it.Hi guys this is my work about my reading and my reading topic was about ( Growing superfood instead of buying them for the supermarket). The new things that I find out about this work was that we can grow our own fruit and vegetable at home. What I found hard about reading this week was trying to come up with some ideas that related to the article. My next is to make sure that I understand what the topic is about. This is my work about Reading and also on our slide  it says that we have to make a poster, rap, song or a video, so I decided to me a poster.  

 You can go on this link to read the article (Here).

THANK YOU FOR READING!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment