Pages

Saturday 26 August 2017

About my weekend

This weekend I went to church. Today we had Sunday school and in Sunday schpool we learnt a dance and the dances the we learnt was a Samoan dance. When our church was finish me and my friends juneiour ran at the back of the hall and wacth C.I vs Marist Easten's rugby game. When we got home we our feed and we eat taro and KFC. At church I saw Gary and some of his boys playing rugby with him. What I like about my weekend was when I went and play with Gary and his boys even though I don't know some of the boys that was thier. What I found hard in my weekend was practicing the dance. My next step for My weekend is to make sure I learnt some new thins to do.😂

Image result for glen innes school logoImage result for marist eastern logoImage result for jesus

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sene...I hope you enjoyed watching the GI Grenades play their very first game today? All of the boys have worked really hard as a team and really showed that their perseverance gained honour today...learning something new is hard but have a go and be the best you can be!

    ReplyDelete