Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Kiwi Can, Yr8

WALA: our about self control and and hot to control our anger.

The activities that we did in Kiwi Can was Tagg the Master and also dodgeball. The rules for Tagg the Master is that we all get inside a circle then two people needs to go in the middle of the circle and the one of them needs to have the tagg and the other person needs to try and get the tags of them, Who ever wins stays standing. The rules for dodgeball is that we are not allowed to throw the ball but we can only roll it on the floor.

What I like about Kiwi Can this week is that I didn't hit anybody this week and also that how I know that I am showing self control. What I need to work on is that make sure I keep up the good work by not hitting anyone around me when I'm angry.

Image result for Kiwi can logoImage result for self control

THANK YOU FOR READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment