Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

Song Writing, Music

Today for music I was in songwriting and we were talking about explaining how to make our own song. Our teacher told us to try and do it yourself or with a buddy. I decided to do it with a buddy and my buddy's name was Curty. The rules was that if we make a song we to make sure the is doesn't have any swear words in it. What like about music today is that we me and my buddy is nearly finish with our song. Also what I found hard today was to try and come up with our own song even though we are nearly finish with our song. Celeb also gave us some probing sentences and we have to try and make it sound better. The sentence that he gave us was ( I'm listen to music). I came up with, I'm jamming some music after I got a hiding.

Image result for MusicImage result for song writing

No comments:

Post a Comment