Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

My Dream

Sene- When I was a little kid I wanted to be a singer because when I was a little kid I use to sing. The reason why I want to be a singer is because I use to sing at my church when I was a little kid. Now my dream is to be a police officer. The reason why I want to be a police officer is to make that I protect the community. My other dream is to become a good boxer when I grow up.

What I like about this work is that we get to share our dreams with my friends. what I found hard during this task was when we have to think about what we want to do in the future. My next step is to make sure I achieve my goals and also work hard on my dreams.

Image result for boxer pngImage result for new zealand police logoImage result for singer png

No comments:

Post a Comment