Pages

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Technology/Cooking

IALA: what we did for technology.In our class we cooked muffins and me and my friend Falakiko worked together on our muffins and we cook the same types of muffins. The recipes for the muffins are1 I/2 C.of S.R.flour1/2 c of sugar 1/2 C of milk1/3 C of oil 1 egg Topping Sit Tsp of brown sugar - 1 Tsp of cinnamon - 1 Tsp of Jam.What I like about our cooking is that we get to make a choice and they are eat it or take it to school. What I found hard about technology it was when we had to try and make the muffins because it is hard following the recipes. My next steps is to make sure that I do the recipes the way that it says.THANK YOU. 😎😎😎


1 comment:

  1. WOW Sene,
    Great work on your cooking lesson with Miss Tuipulotu hope you did not burnt your muffins.I love the way you put the recipe up on there for you readers to have a go at making it.Great Job Sene hope to see other food you cook.

    ReplyDelete