Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

Tognan Week

Yesterday we celebrated Tognan language week. We had a assembly and we had lots of items. In assembly we were watching other class's performance and also the teacher's performance. When the teacher was doing their dance nearly all the kids went up and dances with them. After assembly we had a tognan food tasting. We started from room 1 to room 10, when the class's were finish than the parent came and had their lunches. Me and my friend matthew were doing the DJ and also helping out with the foods. when most of the people went that when we started to clean up the hall and pick up the rubbish outside the hall. By the time we finish me and Matthew were both hungry so we went at the back and ask Mariana if there is any more food around and she said, go check the oven if there any food in it. We found lu sipi and taro in the oven and she told us to eat it.

What I like about Yesterday was when we had our food tasting because I got to eat what I wanted to eat yesterday. What I found hard yesterday was helping the other doing the foods and because that just made me even more hungrier. My next steps is to make sure that I don't mess anything up anymore.
THANK YOU




No comments:

Post a Comment